In a large house on an otherwise uninhabited pacific island, a group of hopeful young actors have been assembled to prepare for their roles in what they’ve been told will be a very unique, family oriented film. But on their first night, one of them is horribly boiled alive and dies. Although initially assumed to be an accident, as other mangled and mutilated bodies begin to appear, it becomes apparent that a madman is lurking among them and seems to be concocting all of the diabolical deaths in accordance with the macabre lyrics to an obscure song…
One of the stranger cinematic interpretations of Agatha Christie’s classic novel, And Then There Were None, William T. Naud’s WHODUNIT (aka Island of Blood and Scared Alive) takes firm psychotronic hold of its ‘respectable’ literary source material, transforming it into an over-the-top gore fest, complete with a jaw dropping, out of left field, final twist. A victim of decades worth of terrible looking and extremely dark VHS releases, Vinegar Syndrome is overjoyed to revive this never-on-disc early 80s slasher and present it on Blu-ray, from a fresh, 4K restoration of its 35mm camera negative!
Region Free Blu-ray
• Newly scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original negative
• “Blood & Sweaters” - an interview with actor Terence Goodman
• “Dying for the Opportunity” - an interview with actor Jim Piper
• “Containing the Excitement” - an interview with actress Marie-Alise Recasner
• “Cutting a Long Story Short” - an interview with editor Hari Ryatt
• Commentary track with The Hysteria Continues!
• Original theatrical trailer
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles
Be the first to review this product.