His beast-blood demanded he KILL … KILL … KILL!
Directed by legendary horror filmmaker Terence Fisher (Horror of Dracula, The Curse Of Frankenstein), this atmospheric tale of terror stars Oliver Reed (Venom, The Brood) as the orphan of a maniacal beggar and a mute girl. From his birth to young manhood, he discovers a horrible secret. Try as he may, the cursed man is unable to deny the dark force within him. When the moon is full, he becomes an uncontrollable, seemingly unstoppable killer incapable of distinguishing between friend and foe. Spectacular makeup effects and beautifully photographed 19th-century European locales heighten the suspense of this classic tale of horror.
- 4K Scan from the Interpositive
- Audio Commentary with Actress Yvonne Romain, Special Makeup Effects Artist Mike Hill and Composer Leslie Bricusse
- Audio Commentary with Author/Film Historian Steve Haberman and Filmmaker/Film Historian Constantine Nasr
- The Men Who Made Hammer - Roy Ashton
- Serial Killer - Benjamin Frankel, Serialism and The Curse of the Werewolf
- The Making of The Curse of the Werewolf - Including Interviews with Actors Catherine Feller and Yvonne Romain, Mike Hill, Art Director Don Mingaye, Art Department Member Margaret Robinson and Filmmaker Jimmy Sangster
- Lycanthropy: The Beast in All of Us
- Censoring the Werewolf
- Theatrical Trailer
- Trailers from Hell with Commentary by Filmmaker John Landis
- Radio Spot
- Still Gallery